Junior World Cup 2013

Junior World Cup 2013
Photo with co-umpires last year at the Junior World Cup in Germany

Sunday 14 June 2015

Day 5

Hi Year 2,

As I write this post at 11pm on Sunday night, most of you will be getting ready to go to school on Monday morning for Week 9. Only 2 weeks to go until holidays for you :) I hope you are learning lots and being good for Miss Stroligo.

Yesterday I umpired Spain vs. Canada at 7pm. There was a bit of excitement at half time when a storm rolled in! There was so much lightening and thunder that we had to go off the pitch. In the videos below you can see how much rain we had in like 20 minutes. You can also see me in the second video calling the players off the pitch. Our 10 minute half time turned into 1 hour and 19 minutes!!!




Here is a video from my match on the first day. You can see me in the green shirt. Miss Stroligo might help point me out if you get a chance to watch it at school.


Hope you are not missing me too much!!

I have a rest day tomorrow and am looking forward to looking around Valencia.

From Miss Seymour

No comments:

Post a Comment