Junior World Cup 2013

Junior World Cup 2013
Photo with co-umpires last year at the Junior World Cup in Germany

Monday 28 July 2014

South Africa vs. New Zealand

Good morning!!!

What a day.

I got to sit 3m away from Prince William and Kate as well as Prince Harry and Prince Edward. I couldn't believe they had come to watch the hockey and sat right in the next section. I think I looked creepy taking lots of photos but everyone was doing it lol. I'm just on my phone at the moment so I'll upload the photos later.

And then I had an awesome game. It was the top of the table clash - New Zealand vs. South Africa. So fast and skilful. I'm only just winding down now ready to go to sleep (and it's 1:47am!!!). I think it's safe to say I am going to be exhausted tomorrow.

It is a rest day and we are off to Edinburgh!!!

Will write again soon. Have a great day.

From Miss Seymour

No comments:

Post a Comment