Junior World Cup 2013

Junior World Cup 2013
Photo with co-umpires last year at the Junior World Cup in Germany

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Day 2

Well that’s Day 2 done and dusted!

We were up nice and early ready for a full day of meetings. The bus took us all out to the fields – it was sooooo exciting. We had to go through security (just like at the airport) and the stadium looks amazing – the pitch is beautiful and all the stands are up with big tv screens and a huge scoreboard.

We pretty much had meetings all day – just discussing rules and how to do the video umpire referrals – and we watched a practice match while we ate lunch.

There was an hour of free time this afternoon which I just used to have a nap because I was so tired. We then went out to a local cricket club for a team bonding session and dinner.

It’s now 11pm and I’m well and truly ready for bed!!

It’s the Opening Ceremony tomorrow night which I can’t wait for J

I have managed to upload 3 photos for you – enjoy.

I hope everything is well at school.

Miss Seymour



The arrivals team that met us at Glasgow Airport.




Inside the Accreditation Centre where we got our uniforms.




A picture of the pitch where we first walked in!


Hopefully the wifi at the pitch is a bit faster and I can upload a few more there.


No comments:

Post a Comment