Junior World Cup 2013

Junior World Cup 2013
Photo with co-umpires last year at the Junior World Cup in Germany

Thursday 11 August 2016

Game 3 tonight!! (You can watch it on the 7App at 9:30am on Friday morning)

Hello OLHC!!

Happy Friday :) I bet you are all looking forward to the weekend.

I umpired my 2nd game yesterday at 12:30pm. My Mum and Dad, 2 sisters and cousins were in the stands watching me - it was very special!! I have some photos to share with you below.

My next game is tonight. I am umpiring Japan vs. Great Britain at 8:30pm. It will be 9:30am on Friday morning for you in Sydney. I am umpiring with Elena from Russia. I also umpired with her in London so I am very much looking forward to it.

On Tuesday (our rest day), we went to Sugar Loaf Mountain. We went up on cable cars to the top of a mountain so we could see lots of Rio de Janeiro. We also tried to go to Christ Redeemer but there were too many clouds so it was closed. We will try again another day.

Tomorrow I don't have any games so we are going to Copacabana Beach to hopefully see the Beach Volleyball and go to the megastore.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love from Miss Seymour



In this picture, you can see the top of the two mountains where the cable cars took us




I took this photo from inside the cable car looking back from where we just left






This is a picture of Christ the Redeemer from Sugar Loaf Mountain - amazing hey!



Passing the other cable car on the way up to the second mountain




View from the top - you can see Christ the Redeemer up the top of the mountain in the distance



We could see the Olympic Sailing Event from up on the mountain




Sarah, Amber and I at the top of the mountain




Photo taken at the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain looking down at Copacabana Beach - if you look carefully, you can see the Volleyball stadium!!



Took a photo of this beautiful Church with the sun setting behind it on the bus on the way home




This is Michelle Joubert from South Africa and myself before my second game yesterday



Lining up for the anthems before the game



Some of my cheer squad!!




Me on the big screen!!



Hayley and Mum with me in the background



Mum took this photo of me after the game :)



No comments:

Post a Comment