Junior World Cup 2013

Junior World Cup 2013
Photo with co-umpires last year at the Junior World Cup in Germany

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Wednesday 22nd June






Hi Year 3!

How is everything going at school?

Thank you for your comment on my last post Karina - it was so lovely to read when I woke up this morning :)

I have also been enjoying emails from Ivy and Viola.

Last night I had my second game. I umpired New Zealand (again) vs. Great Britain. It was a great match. Here is a photo of me, Carolina from Argentina (my co-umpire) and the captain of Great Britain before the game - I think that is my tongue sticking out!!


Each match we have a photo with the two team captains.


Today Steph (my roomie from the USA) and I took the London tube (train) into the city for our rest day. We saw lots of wonderful things ...

Buckingham Palace where the Queen lives:


Some squirrels :)


Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Princess Kate got married:


Big Ben (the big clock) and you can see the London Eye (very famous ferris wheel) in the background:


I am reserving a match tomorrow and then hopefully umpiring again on Saturday.

I am missing you all!

Love Miss Seymour

No comments:

Post a Comment